Friday, January 20, 2017

The Finale of Under the Sea

Today is the last day of Bugaboo Under the Sea challenge. I thought about this one all week because I hate tying bows. Haha! So I used bows cut from dies instead. Here's the challenge:
And my card with 2 bows, 3 layers (I never know if that should count card base or not. In my case I didn't count the card base.) and 4 pearls:


The Bugaboo image is Turtles - birthday. I colored with Copics and Distress markers and die cut with Spellbinder's ATC Card dies. The bows are Gina Marie Designs Bow and Ribbon. The base card stock is kraft. The background paper s Basic Grey Marjolaine. The embellishments include Wink of Stella on the balloons and Diamond Stickles on the balloons and turtle and the 4 pearls specified in the challenge. I colored the pearls with the same Copic marker that I colored the lighter balloon (YG06).
I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me today. Have an awesome weekend and we'll catch you again soon.

Hugs,
Donna


5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card thanks for joining us for birthday party at cath the bug. Good luck.

TRACEY MO said...

His cute, lovely bday card.


Thanks for joining us at I D

Tracey DT

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs, Agnieszka DT

Jan said...

This is great! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Donna this card is soooo cute I'm going to pin it, I love bugaboo and actually have bought this stamp I think. I love it might do it for some birthdays coming up !!!
I've joined your blog by the way and hope you might hop over and join mine too. I'll welcome and link up to your blog on my next post 😄
Thanks for sharing your inspiration,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...